Admission to TES for Academic Year 2017-2018
Please note that following the point 3.4 of the TES Admission Policy admission documents are not processed from 23 June until 10 August.
Applications can be submitted again through our online application system starting from 11 August 2017.
Meanwhile, you can send your inquiries by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
TES primarily enrols:
- Children of employees of EU institutions and agencies.
- Children of foreigners living and working in Estonia if at least one parent works in a foreign diplomatic position and if the child’s mother tongue / dominant language is not Estonian;
- Children who have studied abroad in the European Schools’ system or International School for at least three years, due to the fact that one of their parents works or worked in a foreign state according to the employer’s written confirmation;
- Children of foreigners living and working in Estonia, if the mother tongue / dominant language of the child is an official language of the EU other than Estonian;
- Children of TES employees with a contract of at least 60%, if the mother tongue / dominant language of the child is not Estonian.