Admission to TES for Academic Year 2017-2018
Admission to TES is expected to be carried out according to the following time schedule:
- 20 FEBRUARY – 26 MARCH 2017: submission of enrolment applications with supporting documents;
- 9 MARCH 2017: informative Open Doors Day;
- 16 MARCH – 28 APRIL 2017: language and numeracy tests (P3-S6), play sessions (N1-P2) and family interviews (N1-S6; Skype interviews may be considered). A note will be sent to the parents/guardians’ email at least 7 days before the event;
- 12 May 2017: decision on admission will be released;
- 31 May 2017: deadline for parents’ decision on admission;
- MID-MAY – JUNE 2017: signing of the schooling contracts and prepayment of the tuition fee (25% of the yearly tuition fee).
In case the child cannot attend the Family Interview, Play Session, Trial days or Language Tests during the official admission period TES has the right to postpone the admission of the child until the family’s relocation to Estonia.