‘School ensures access to up to date information technology for all staff and pupils and a free Wi-Fi internet connection all over the school.’
Audit Report – Office of the Secretary-General, European Schools, 29 September 2016
TES library is situated on the fourth floor and functions during school hours, from 08:15 until 15:15.
Please keep in mind the following:
- The library is staffed by the school librarian Ms Doriana. In the absence of the school librarian, it is not possible to borrow any new books.
- Books and other materials taken out should be returned within 14 days, or longer at the discretion of the librarian.
- All books damaged or lost have to be replaced. The damage of a library item will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Pupils are only permitted to use the Internet for homework and school projects. Videogames are forbidden.
Many resources are currently available in English, French, Spanish, Estonian, Italian, Finnish and German, identifiable by color coding with a variety of choice including:
- Non-fiction and facts
- French, English and Estonian magazines
For any suggestion or proposals please contact the school librarian: email@example.com