Skip to main content
Our Mission is to provide multilingual and multicultural education for pupils at every school level.
Tallinn European School Objectives
- provide high quality education, from nursery level to university-entrance;
- develop high standards in the mother tongue and in foreign languages;
- develop mathematical and scientific skills throughout the whole period of schooling;
- encourage creativity in music and in the arts;
- develop physical skills and instil in pupils an appreciation of the need for healthy living;
- offer pupils professional guidance on their choice of subjects and on career/university decisions in the later years of the secondary school;
- foster tolerance, co-operation, communication and concern for others.
- Tallinn European School guarantees a child-friendly, healthy, secure and supportive learning environment;
- The fully renovated school building is both modern and cosy while still meeting all health and safety regulations;
- During the 2016/2017 schoolyear, we will provide lessons in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Estonian, Latvian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Greek and Portuguese.
- A library, cafeteria, gym and other supportive units are provided;
- The learning process is facilitated by the use of innovative, high tech tools and teaching materials;
- Tallinn European School adheres to and teaches every child to follow and value the principles of environmental sustainability;
- Tallinn European School is a division of Foundation Innove
- Currently, TES has around 190 pupils and 65 staff members from 40 countries.
- We respect ourselves, we respect others and we respect our school.
- We act and speak with kindness.
- We take responsibility for what we say and do.
- We show tolerance towards other people; differences enrich our lives.
- We are inquisitive and have a desire to learn more.
- We cooperate with others – together we can achieve more.
- We trust ourselves – we can make mistakes but, when we try, we can make it.
- We dare to dream and strive to make those dreams come true.
Download our brochure: