Admission to TES for Academic Year 2017-2018
Please note that admission for the school year 2017/2018 has ended.
For the school year 2017/2018 we are only enrolling the first category children (i.e. children of employees of EU institutions and agencies) and Nursery level children.
TES primarily enrolls:
- Children of employees of EU institutions and agencies.
- Children of foreigners living and working in Estonia if at least one parent works in a foreign diplomatic position and if the child’s mother tongue / dominant language is not Estonian;
- Children who have studied abroad in the European Schools’ system or International School for at least three years, due to the fact that one of their parents is working or worked in a foreign state according to the employer’s written confirmation;
- Children of foreigners living and working in Estonia, if the mother tongue / dominant language of the child is an official language of the EU other than Estonian;
- Children of TES employees with a contract of at least 60%, if the mother tongue / dominant language of the child is not Estonian.