Admission for a new academic year starts on 15th November and lasts until 22nd June.
Admission documents are not processed during the period of 23 June until 10 August!
The registration fee is 60 Euros.
Once the complete application has been received by TES, the parents or a legal representative will be informed in writing and a statement for the required registration fee in the amount of 60 € will be included. The registration fee does not apply to the children of employees of EU institutions and agencies. Registration fee is a one-time, non-refundable fee. If the Pupil is accepted to TES, the registration fee will be deducted from the annual tuition fee. The registration fee is to be paid by bank transfer or credit card payment. Cash payments are not accepted.
In case the registration fee is not paid, the application documents will not be processed.
Tallinn European School annual tuition fees for the 2018/2019 school year:
- Nursery: 3 300 EUR
- Primary: 3 860 EUR
- Secondary: 4 725 EUR
In accordance with the Admission Procedure of the Tallinn European School, 25% of the yearly tuition fee has to be paid prior to the start of the school year. An invoice for this amount will be sent to the parents.
If at the end of the school year, the tuition fee has been only partially paid, or remains unpaid, the pupil(s) of the families concerned will be removed from the school list.
Please take note that the costs of the following facilities are not included:
- after-school activities and after-care
Account holder/Beneficiary: Rahandusministeerium (The Ministry of Finance)
- Bank account numbers:
SEB Bank EE 89 1010 2200 3479 6011; EEUHEE2X
Swedbank EE 93 2200 2210 2377 8606; HABAEE2X
Danske Bank EE 40 3300 3334 1611 0002; FOREEE2X
Nordea EE 70 1700 0170 0157 7198; NDEAEE2X
- Reference number: 3500080886
- Explanation: European School tuition fee, Number of the Schooling Contract, name and class of the Pupil.
TES primarily enrolls:
- Children of employees of EU institutions and agencies.
- Children of foreigners living and working in Estonia if at least one parent works in a foreign diplomatic position and if the child’s mother tongue / dominant language is not Estonian;
- Children who have studied abroad in the European Schools’ system or International School for at least three years, due to the fact that one of their parents is working or worked in a foreign state according to the employer’s written confirmation;
- Children of foreigners living and working in Estonia, if the mother tongue / dominant language of the child is an official language of the EU other than Estonian;
- Children of TES employees with a contract of at least 60%, if the mother tongue / dominant language of the child is not Estonian.
Please note that the ranking of the applications is based on our Target Groups (please see above). The school will guarantee a place for the children of employees of EU institutions and agencies. All other pupils can be placed upon availability.
The enrolment documents can be submitted through our online-application form
- You can also arrange an appointment (phone: +372 735 0550, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for delivering the documents.