Lavka OÜ/ Sensum OÜ provides one warm meal (full or vegetarian) per weekday at school. Nursery pupils will have one main meal and two snack times per day. For extra charge school pupil can order breakfast and evening snack.
- All the meals are made in local kitchen
- Fruits and vegetables are served every day
- Meals containing fish are served at least once a week
- Chicken or turkey is preferred and meat is served no more than 2 times a week
- Pasta meals are served once a week
- Every day choice of 2 side dishes is served with choice of 3 salads
- 1 day a week is soup day which is served with dessert and 4 days main course
- Weekly menu must contain deferent meals every week and does not repeat more than once every five weeks
- Meals contain fresh ingredients and may contain limited amount of sugars and salt
- All meals must meet the needs of National Institute for Health Development (tai.ee), Veterinary and Food Board (vet.agri.ee) and school food regalement of Ministry of Social Affairs (https://www.riigiteataja.ee/akt/13360799).
- Breakfast from 8:30 till 10:30
- Lunch from 11:35-12:55
- Evening snack from 14.10-15:10
Canteen opening times for recess snacks:
- I break 9:45-10:15
- II break 14:10-15:00
- Breakfast – 1,00 Euro
- Lunch – 2,90 Euro
- Salad Bar – TBD Euro
- Evening snack – 1,20 Euro
- Nursery – 3,60 Euro
In the event of a student’s absence, the parent may request a temporary suspension of the service and that period will subsequently not be invoiced. To remove a pupil from the next days catering list, the student’s parent/guardian must notify the canteen in writing no later than by 17:00 of the previous working day (email address: email@example.com).
Canteen agreements can be forwarded via email to address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any additional questions, please contact the canteen manager Anton Karavajev (email@example.com) or by phone +372 506 6462.
The Canteen snack menu has been improved. The selection currently includes fresh salads, sandwiches, wraps, natural juices and also fresh fruit. The students are welcome to come and buy snacks during their longer breaks. The canteen also offers warm porridge, pancakes and cornflakes for breakfast during the first longer break and an afternoon snack towards the end of the school day. For more information about ordering the afternoon snack, please contact the canteen.
The canteen welcomes parents to come and taste the school food. The best time for visiting the canteen is right after the busiest time of the lunch break at about 12.45. The lunch costs €2.90. If you have any praise, suggestions or concerns about the canteen please forward them to your representatives. The canteen committee currently consists of the TES administrative representative, Canteen representatives, teachers’ representatives, parents’ representatives and students’ representatives.