Before filling out the form, please ensure that the following documents are at hand.
They need to be attached at the end of the form:
- A copy of the photo page of the parent’s or their legal representative’s passports or ID-cards (showing date of birth).
- Passport-size photograph of the child (.jpg or .png file)
- A copy of the photo page of the child’s passport or ID-card (showing date of birth) or a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- If an international student candidate has relocated to Estonia a document which shows that he/she has a permanent or a valid temporary residence permit or a right of residence, or in the absence of such document, evidence of the legal stay of the student candidate in the Republic of Estonia from a competent authority in a format which can be reproduced in writing.
- School reports of the previous academic year from foreign state educational institutions or officially certified copies that include the descriptions of subjects and learning outcomes (not applicable for a child beginning the first Nursery-year). In case the school reports are not in English nor Estonian, a translation to one of the languages has to be provided.
- For homeschooled children any other relevant document, including the current year’s standardized tests scores.
- A certificate or a copy of the child’s state of health that is issued by his/her healthcare provider; certified copies of documents related to special needs for children in Estonian or English has to be provided.
- Attestation certificate issued by the employer of the parent or legal representative (this requirement applies to children of the employees of the institutions and agencies of the European Union).
- Filled in Admission Questionnaire / Nursery Entry Profile: