Our Mission is to provide multilingual and multicultural education for pupils at every school level.
‘The Accreditation and Cooperation Agreement concluded on 11 February 2014 and expiring on 31.08.2016, is hereby extended for a period of three years, taking effect on 1st September 2016 and ending on 31 August 2019.’
Office of the Secretary-General, European Schools, 29 September 2016
Tallinn European School Objectives
- provide high quality education, from nursery level to university-entrance;
- develop high standards in the mother tongue and in foreign languages;
- develop mathematical and scientific skills throughout the whole period of schooling;
- encourage creativity in music and in the arts;
- develop physical skills and instil in pupils an appreciation of the need for healthy living;
- offer pupils professional guidance on their choice of subjects and on career/university decisions in the later years of the secondary school;
- foster tolerance, co-operation, communication and concern for others.
- Tallinn European School guarantees a child-friendly, healthy, secure and supportive learning environment;
- The fully renovated school building is both modern and cosy while still meeting all health and safety regulations;
- During the 2016/2017 schoolyear, we will provide lessons in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Estonian, Latvian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Greek and Portuguese.
- A library, cafeteria, gym and other supportive units are provided;
- The learning process is facilitated by the use of innovative, high tech tools and teaching materials;
- Tallinn European School adheres to and teaches every child to follow and value the principles of environmental sustainability;
- Tallinn European School is a division of Foundation Innove
- Currently, TES has around 190 pupils and 65 staff members from 40 countries.
- We respect ourselves, we respect others and we respect our school.
- We act and speak with kindness.
- We take responsibility for what we say and do.
- We show tolerance towards other people; differences enrich our lives.
- We are inquisitive and have a desire to learn more.
- We cooperate with others – together we can achieve more.
- We trust ourselves – we can make mistakes but, when we try, we can make it.
- We dare to dream and strive to make those dreams come true.