The mission of TES is to provide a broad, balanced, creative, multicultural and multilingual education in a highly motivating learning environment in order to prepare the future citizens of an ever-changing world.
To fulfill our mission, we offer internationally recognised quality education to a culturally diverse community based on the principles of the European Schools.
The vision of TES is to be the heart of international education in Estonia and the home of innovative learning in the Nordic-Baltic region.
- WE RESPECT
We respect ourselves, others and our school.
- WE TRUST
We trust ourselves, our abilities and the school to help us reach our potential.
- WE COOPERATE
We work with others to achieve more.
- WE HAVE INTEGRITY
We believe in being honest, kind and having strong moral principles.
- WE ARE CURIOUS ABOUT LEARNING
We love learning and are open to new experiences
- provide high quality education, from nursery level to university-entrance;
- develop high standards in the mother tongue and in foreign languages;
- develop mathematical and scientific skills throughout the whole period of schooling;
- encourage creativity in music and in the arts;
- develop physical skills and instil in pupils an appreciation of the need for healthy living;
- offer pupils professional guidance on their choice of subjects and on career/university decisions in the later years of the secondary school;
- foster tolerance, co-operation, communication and concern for others.
TES is also
- A child-friendly, healthy, secure and supportive learning environment;
- The fully renovated school building is both modern and cosy while still meeting all health and safety regulations;
- During the 2018/2019 schoolyear, we will provide lessons in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian and Greek;
- A library, cafeteria, gym and other supportive units are provided;
- The learning process is facilitated by the use of innovative, high tech tools and teaching materials;
- Tallinn European School adheres to and teaches every child to follow and value the principles of environmental sustainability;
- A division of Foundation Innove
- Currently, TES has around 208 pupils and 76 staff members from 40 countries.